All-Clad 1.5 qt. Sauce Pan with Lid Copper Core
The All-Clad® Copper-Core Sauce Pan represents over four decades of ingenuity.
The classic sauce pan is a versatile kitchen essential, ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating.High, straight sides and a smaller surface area prevent heat loss and limit evaporation. Premium five-ply Copper-Core collection features a thick copper core sandwiched between two layers each of aluminum and stainless steel. Combines the ideal benefits of copper heat conduction with the cleaning ease of stainless steel.
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior retains heat evenly for fewer hot spots, and does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Layered construction distributes heat quickly and evenly and prevents warping.
- Lid locks in moisture and heat.
- Riveted stainless steel handle keeps cool on the cooktop.
- Signature copper band near base of the lustrous stainless steel exterior.
- Engraved capacity marking at the bottom.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500° F.
- Suitable for all utensils.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging.